About the Journal
The Journal of Energy Recovery and Transfer Processes is a scientific and peer-reviewed journal that deals with publications covering all study topics in the field of chemical engineering in the form of compilation articles, original articles and short reports. The journal has no publication fee and is published twice a year. This scientific journal is published by Atatürk University, Faculty of Engineering.
- In scientific work, it is essential that information is new, proposes a new method or adds a new dimension to existing knowledge. Manuscripts sent to the journal should not have been published elsewhere and / or should not be under review for publication by any media organ.
- The language of the journal is English.
- No fee is charged for the submitted articles and articles published in the journal. There is no royalty fee for the articles published in the journal.
- The similarity rate (excluding references) in the submitted articles must be below 20%. Manuscripts with too many spelling mistakes and high similarities will be rejected without being evaluated.
- Articles pre-evaluated by the Editor and Editorial Board will enter the referee evaluation process.
- Manuscripts that pass the first evaluation are sent to at least two referees specialized in the relevant field. After careful peer review, it will be decided whether a correction is requested or the article is rejected. If a correction is requested from the author, the correction must be made within the "period to be determined by the editor" and delivered to our journal. Otherwise, it is considered that the author / s have withdrawn the article.
- The statements or opinions expressed in the published articles belong to the authors. Editors, editorial board and publisher do not accept any responsibility for these articles. The ultimate responsibility for the published content belongs to the authors.
All rights of the articles published in the journal are reserved. It cannot be reproduced in any way without attribution.
- Adding a new name to the article or changing the order of names in all processes from the moment the article is submitted to the journal until its publication. requests are not considered.
- Regardless of the process of the article sent to the journal for publication (evaluation stage, acceptance stage, publication stage, etc.), the journal editor has the right to reject the article when it deems necessary.
- Author / authors who submit articles to be published in the journal are deemed to know and accept the above articles.
- This journal is published twice a year, in April and September.